Chief Evolution Officer/Partner
Responsible for the vision and execution of the BE3 - Statewide Expansion platform
Madeira Beach CENTURY 21 Beggins office
Indian Rocks Beach CENTURY 21 Beggins office
- Personally sold over $275,000,000 in land and project sales since 2003.
- Bachelor of Science degree from University of Florida (1996) Marketing Major
- Earned my MBA from the Warrington College of Business at the University of Florida (2004)
- Received prestigious “Top 30 under 30” award from the National “Realtor Magazine” http://realtormag.realtor.org/30-under-30/honoree/2002/05/jeffery-beggins
- Received prestigious honor of being named one of the “Top Guns in Florida” accolades by the Florida Association of Realtors
- 90 Days to Real Estate Success: Building your business
I love the beach lifestyle, boating, fishing, college football. I passionately enjoy helping and working with real people who enjoy life and want to consistently improve, stretch and grow. I like cool people.
Being firmly surrounded by the water living on the Gulf of Mexico, I am extremely passionate about the Oceans and improving their resiliency and production through restoration and creation of new aquatic near shore habitats that improve water quality, coastal resilience and fisheries management. I founded and was President/CEO of Seagrass Recovery, Inc. and now am still involved from a philanthropic side with raising restoration funding for The Ocean Foundation and specifically the SeaGrass Grow campaign.