"Working for Your Best Interest" as your Military Advocate, to meet your Real Estate criteria.
I grew up in Florida, graduated from Admiral Farragut Academy in St. Petersburg, FL and have my BS in Business from the University of Central Florida. I served in the United States Army and Navy! I have been a member of USAA for 45 years. I retired from Sears, Roebuck and Company after 30 years as a District Manager.
I have been in Real Estate since 2006 and have proven to be trustworthy, and responsive to your needs. I specialize in great customer service, answering calls within 10 minutes. I provide the following for my clients:
- my listings are on CENTURY21.com, Realtor.com, C21Beggins.com/JoeEletto, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, and Homes.com
- my listings are on YouTube
- my clients are satisfied...view their testimonials
- I provide boat tours with my broker
- I am actively serving others throughout the community through Easter Seals, the Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce, and Providence Baptist Church
- I provide a "Buyer's Service Pledge" and a "Seller's Service Pledge".
I have resided in Apollo Beach since 2001 with my wife and am enjoying the "good life". Please call me for any of your Real Estate needs and receive your "finest Real Estate experience...guaranteed".